What is Business Minibus Leasing?
Business Minibus Leasing is an agreement to lease a new minibus for a set period of time at a set price. After this period the minibus is returned.
The variables are duration (normally 2, 3 or 4 years), mileage (from 8,000 per annum) and initial rental (equivalent to 3, 6 or 9 monthly rentals).
You can also choose to include maintenance (that’s Servicing, repairs, parts, MOT, breakdown and our fair play tyre policy).
To enter into a contract a business minibus contract hire application form is completed and submitted. Once approved, we order the minibus and send you the agreement.
Once the minibus is delivered, rentals are paid by direct debit, rentals aren’t taken before delivery.
We will guide you through the paperwork prior to delivery and during the contract.
If you are happy with us, we will aim to repeat the process at the end of the agreement on a brand new minibus.
The benefits are as follows:
- Low initial payment typically equal to 3, 6 or 9 monthly payments.
- Monthly costs are minimised due to our discounted buying power.
- A maintenance inclusive arrangement eliminates all risks and costs associated with maintaining a minibus.
- Your monthly costs are fixed, all you have to add is fuel and insurance.
- You have no concerns over the resale value of the minibus.
- As you don't have to make a substantial purchase, you can make better use of your savings and credit lines.