Crew Van Lease
Your new lease minibus in 3 easy steps ...
If you're looking for a Crew van lease we've got lots of options. Getting the right crew van lease can be a challenge as there are many options to choose from.
At MinibusLeasingUK we’ve got lots of crew van lease deals for you to choose from.
Call us on 01491 615516 for a chat on what you're sort of crew van you're looking for and the lease terms you would prefer.
When you contact us you will be given an account manager who will be your point of contact during the enquiry phase and beyond. One point of contacts makes things so much easier.
MINIBUS LEASING BEST BUYS
Crew Van Lease Deals
We update our special offers using the Best Buy tag on a weekly basis. To see the current list of best buys of Crew Vans just
What are Crew Vans?
We often supply Crew vans for businesses that need a vehicle to carry both people and materials. A crew van is a panel van with an extra row of seats which can be folded down.
A crew van or crew minibus is a regular van which has an extended cab to allow for extra row of seats. They are also known as double cab vans and combi vans.
Who uses Crew Vans?
Crew vans can be used by many organisations such as construction companies, industrial companies needing to regularly move workers to different sites, railway companies and others.
What are the decisions to make with a Crew Van Lease?
- Like any lease you need to decide how long you want the crew van for. This is usually 2, 3, 4 or 5 years.
- You need to estimate how many miles per year the van will be doing
- Next you need to decide on the balance of initial payment and monthly payment. The higher the initial payment, the lower the monthly payment.
- Then you will need to decide whether to take on maintenance with your crew van lease. This covers the servicing, tyres, windscreens etc. Read more about maintenance here.
- With this information you can see an initial quote, which you can see on this site, just go use the search bar above.
- If you need specific extra items in your crew van, just call us and we’ll talk it through.
What makes and models are available?
The market leaders are the Ford Transit Cab-in-Van and Mercedes Sprinter Dualiner,
but you have lots of other options with the Volkswagen Transporter Kombi a reliable choice.
For a smaller crew van lease take a look at the Nissan NV250, the Peugeot Partner,
the Renault Kangoo, or the Citroen Berlingo.
How long does the process take for a new crew van?
Usually about 6 weeks from start to finish, but it could be longer if you need specific extras.
It is a good idea to call us to discuss what you’re looking for as things are harder to generalise this year.
How do I get started?
Use the search bar above to explore our crew van lease deals, or simply call us on 01491 615516 and we’ll talk it through and get prices for you over the phone.