The only 17-seater in town! The Peugeot Boxer Minibus Lite is a school minibus you can drive on a car licence.
The Peugeot Boxer Minibus Lite is the original and safest school minibus you can drive on a car licence. The only lightweight minibus to pass rigorous and stringent European testing to achieve European Whole Vehicle Type Approval it is also one of only two lightweight minibuses to be approved by Peugeot.
Currently the Minibus Lite is also the ONLY 17-seater minibus available for almost immediate delivery (3-4 weeks.)
Minibus Lite™ offers the perfect transport solution for schools, academies, colleges and universities by removing the restrictions on who can drive the school minibus. It can be driven on a normal licence – which is time and money saving.
Hundreds of schools and colleges across the country have chosen Minibus Lite as their school minibus.
MinibusleasingUK’s expert account manager Nick Dew shares his top 12 features of the Minibus Lite.
- Can be driven on a non D1 Licence
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pull out wheelchair ramp with storage space
- Flexible seating capacity
- Government Type Approved
- Manufacturer approved
- Purpose built by the UK’s premier converter
- Manufactured at a specialist site
- Conforms to all current safety regulations
- All servicing and routine maintenance included within contract
- Full breakdown and recovery included.
- Road Fund licence included for duration of the contract
The current leasing price for the Minibus Lite is £375.99 a month, with full maintenance.
Click here to find out more.