Earn £75 when you refer a friend*
We have established a referral program that rewards you £75 for every referral who becomes a customer of OVL-MinibusleasingUK. *See T&C’s https://www.minibusleasinguk.co.uk/Referral
I am writing this today to discuss something that has been at the heart of our growth and success, referrals. As a company, we have grown not only through our commitment to excellence but also through the kind words and recommendations of clients like you. Your satisfaction with our services is a testament to the quality we strive to provide, and we would be honoured if you could help us spread the word.
If you have friends, family members, or colleagues who are considering leasing a vehicle, we would be grateful if you could refer them to OVL Group - MinibusLeasingUK. By referring those who value reliability, top-notch customer service, and a hassle-free leasing experience, you are not only helping them find the right vehicle but also assisting us in expanding our community of satisfied clients.
To show our appreciation for your support, we have established a referral program that rewards you £75 for every referral who becomes a customer of OVL. *See T&C’s https://www.minibusleasinguk.co.uk/Referral
If you need further information about our referral program, please do not hesitate to contact our dedicated team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01491 615516. We are here to assist you and make the referral process as seamless as possible.
In addition, if you are a current or past customer we would be grateful if you have a moment to leave a review for us – simply visit https://g.page/r/CWHZINXRuBrHEBM/review
If you are thinking of leasing a vehicle please don’t hesitate to contact our team email@example.com or call 01491 615516 for a no obligation chat.
Thank you for being a part of the OVL family and for considering supporting us through referrals. We look forward to continuing to serve you and those you care about.
OVL Group 2023 round up
We hope you are looking forward to the festive season and a successful 2024.
2023 has been a busy and positive year at OVL Group Ltd
The year started with a few economic challenges with rising inflation, the cost-of-living crisis and increasing interest rates. Limited stock and long factory lead times also meant we made some positive changes in how we operate; all with our customers in mind.
However, as the year progressed the UK economy stabilised, vehicle lead times reduced significantly and stock availability increased. The team at OVL have worked hard with existing and new customers, providing the best possible leasing rates while continuing to offer excellent customer service. In many cases we have been looking at whole life costs rather than simply monthly rentals to help mitigate rising costs.
Ethan Leslie joined our busy team in July as an Account Manager and has already become a valued team member. We enjoyed a team Summer BBQ and family day, match days at Chinnor Rugby Club, who we sponsor and a fun filled Christmas meal!
Some other significant developments for OVL include improving our Minibus offering with improved availability and rates on both 9 seat minibuses and 17 seat minibuses. Including new and different funding solutions. We are enjoying working with many customers, including schools to help with their Minibus leasing needs.
We always listen to feedback from our customers and as such this year we have been working on improving our Salary Sacrifice offering. We are launching our new scheme that minimises the risks to employers with lifestyle provision. Watch this space for more information!
Refer a Friend
As we continue to grow our business many of our customer are referring us to their friends and colleagues and we are pleased to have launched our new web-based referral scheme which we will be promoting in the new year.
Facts and figures
Cars made up the majority of our deliveries this year with 73% of delivered vehicles being cars and the remaining 27% was across vans, pickups and minibuses.
Within our car offering, 38% of deliveries were either fully-electric or plug in hybrids, 29% were petrol - this includes mild and self charging hybrids and 33% were diesel.
In terms of vans, 91% were diesel and 9% electric - van ranges continue to be a challenge for many of our customers when considering electric models and we continue to support them with their research into options.
The team are looking forward to some well deserved time off over Christmas and New Year. We will be closing our offices at the end of the day on Friday 22 December and reopening on Tuesday 2 January.
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.